AUCKLAND, Today: The New Zealand Television Awards has announced the 10 finalists in this year’s TV Personality of the Year category. The TV Personality award is the only publicly voted category within the New Zealand Television Awards.
Previous winners include: Bree Tomasel (2022), Nicola Nix Adams (2021), Hilary Barry (2020), Matty McLean (2019), Hayley Holt (2018), and Toni Street (2017).
“Previous winners include Bree Tomasel, Nicola Nix Adams, Hilary Barry, Matty McLean, Hayley Holt, and Toni Street.”
The finalists for 2023 are:
- Guy Montgomery – Guy Montgomery’s Guy Mont-Spelling Bee (Warner Bros. Discovery ANZ/ThreeNow & Three)
- Michael Galvin – Shortland Street (TVNZ 2 & TVNZ+)
- Jenny-May Clarkson – Breakfast (TVNZ 1 & TVNZ+)
- Luke Bird – Lucky Dip on the Road (Whakaata Māori)
- Dai Henwood – Lego Masters NZ (TVNZ 2 & TVNZ+)
- Ryan Bridge – AM (Warner Bros. Discovery ANZ/ThreeNow & Three)
- Dame Susan Devoy – Celebrity Treasure Island, Treasure Island: Fans V Faves (TVNZ 2 & TVNZ+)
- Kim Crossman – Snackmasters, Homebound 3.0, The Brokenwood Mysteries, Creamerie, (ThreeNow & Three, TVNZ 1, TVNZ 2 & TVNZ+)
- Joe Daymond – Bouncers (Sky (Comedy Central)/Neon)
- Aesha Scott – Below Deck Down Under (Bravo New Zealand)
Share this Post