The CAANZ Beacons Awards (formerly the Media Awards) holds an entry writing workshop on Thursday 29 January at the Media Design School, 92 Albert St, Auckland from 9am-10:30am, facilitated by Andrew Reinholds (OMD) and Rufus Chuter (FCB Media).
“People can book themselves and their team into the writing workshop with their industry peers and learn how to get the best out of their entry,” says CAANZ sponsorship & events manager Natasha Stichbury.
The workshop costs $25+gst per person (CAANZ members) or $35+gst for non-members.
To book email: email@example.com.
- Call For Entries Closes – 18 February
- 48 hour Deadline Closes – 20 February
- Campaign Material Due – 26 March
- Media Agency of the Year Entries Open – 2 March
- Media Agency of the Year Entries Close – 8 April 2015
- Finalists Announced – 1 April 2015
- Beacon Awards Show at the Viaduct Events Centre – 23 April 2015
Enter the Beacons here.
Share this Post