CAANZ has issued the entry call for the 2015 NZ Effie Awards, to be held again this year at The Langham Auckland.
Entries close on Tuesday 4 August – but as usual there’s a late deadline (which carries a penalty).
Last year’s Effie chair Lucinda Sherborne (DDB) and convenor of judges Lew Bentley will repeat their roles in 2015 (Bentley, an independent strategic planner-researcher, was also judges convenor at the Beacons in April).
- Entries close: Tuesday 4 August @ 4pm
- 48hr late penalty deadline: Thursday 6 August @ 4pm
- Preliminary judging: Tuesday 25 August (Auckland) and Thursday 27 August (Wellington)
- Campaign Material Due: Thursday 10 September
- Category judging: Tuesday 15 September (Auckland)
- Finalists announced: Thursday 17 September
- Executive judging: Tuesday 29 September (Auckland)
- Entry Writing Workshop: Thursday 2 July 9:30am to 11am at AUT
- Effectiveness Function: Wednesday 30th September TBC
- Effie Awards Show: Thursday 8 October (The Langham)
- Read the Call For Entries documents here
- Register your entry here: awards.tcc.co.nz/effie
- More details here
Share this Post