AUCKLAND, Thursday: Four senior ad people are among the panellists/speakers booked by the Marketing Association for its upcoming Digital Day Out – to be held at the Cordis Auckland this Wednesday (2 November), from 9am-5pm.
The panellists include PHD Media chief technology & innovation officer Rachel Bayfield, Motion Sickness founder/ECD Sam Stutchbury, Tribal Aotearoa ECD Haydn Kerr, DDB CD Mike Felix, and assorted comms executives from Westpac, Google, L’Oréal New York, Rocket Lab, Zuru, Meta, and Metia Interactive.
The MA is promising …
- 400 excited marketers in one place
- 25 speakers & panellists all in just one day
- The latest digital trends, tools, and tips
- Tech and metaverse pioneers
- Prize draws and fun activations
- MA Members: $555+gst
- Non-Members: $855+gst
Premier DDO sponsors are Adobe & Datacom.
- More here: marketing.org.nz/digital-day-out-akl-2022
Share this Post