AUCKLAND, Today: Former FCB NZ media director Anna Chitty (now ceo at PHD China) is an engaging and authoritative guest on MediaWorks’ latest edition of its Speaker Series.
In a 30-minute Q+A with Newshub reporter Ryan Bridge, the NZ-born Chitty discusses a wide range of topics, including …
“There’s been a growth in China of Western-style cooking.”
- Staff safety in these Covid times
- Significant increase in time with media that can be watched from home
- Growth in China of Western-style cooking.
- Out of scarcity, innovation has emerged
- Digital transformation in your coms strategy is a must
- Don’t miss that last ‘click to purchase’
- This is the time for strong moral comfort alongside media partners
- Integrity and bravery
- Doing the right thing.
Ed says: “This is a cool, interesting interview. Chitty is a treasure!”
Share this Post