Australian creative advertising competition the B&T Awards has issued its 2016 call for entries – and NZ agencies are eligible to enter all categories.
The awards are limited to entries from Australia & NZ, with NZ agencies specifically invited.
There’s several new and updated categories this year:
- Branding & Design Agency of the Year – NEW
- Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year – NEW
- Production Company of the Year – NEW
- Research Agency of the Year – NEW
- Best Use of Mobile – NEW
- Best Programmatic Trading Team – UPDATED
Scroll down to see full category details.
- Entries open: Now
- Entries close: Friday 5 August– on-time entry fee A$330 (NZ$346) + gst/entry
- Late entries close: Friday 12 August– late entry fee A$430 + gst/entry
- Shortlist announced: Tue 20 September
- Live-judging day: Friday 14 October– Sydney
- Awards night: Friday 18 November– Sydney Town Hall
Share this Post