Y&R New Zealand executive creative director Kim Pick has been selected for ‘super-jury’ duty at Australia’s 2018 AWARD School.
Pick is one of eight international ‘super jurors’ chosen by the Australasian Writers & Art Directors Association (AWARD) to select the 2018 AWARD School national winner, which will be revealed on Tuesday 7 August at Facebook in Sydney.
Pick is a former AWARD School Head and student.
Aussie site Campaign Brief says this year, the national winner will be flown to Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park, California for a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity” with Facebook’s creative agency Ambassador Group.
Communications Council Australia ceo Tony Hale said: “For more than 30 years, AWARD School has been the breeding ground for the world’s most notable people in the advertising industry. We are delighted to announce this year’s lineup of eight super jurors, with each judge carefully selected for their contribution to the creative industry.”
The 2018 AWARD School ‘super’ judges are:
- Jeff Goodby, co-chairman, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Genevieve Hoey, ECD, R/GA NYC
- Leigh Reyes, president/CCO, MullenLowe Manila
- Justine Armour, ECD, 72andSunny NYC (AWARD School Head, 2002-2003)
- Leo Premutico, co-founder and CCO, Johannes Leonardo NYC (AWARD School graduate, 2000)
- Kim Pick, ECD, Y&R NZ (former AWARD School Head and Student)
- David Kolbusz, CCO, Droga5 London
- Andrew Keller, Global Creative Director, Facebook Creative Shop
Share this Post