AUCKLAND, Today: After an early delay, The Comms Council (celebrating its 40th year) has issued the entry call for NZ’s premium creative advertising contest, the 2020 Axis Awards.
Much has changed this year. The council has reset these categories …
- Standard outdoor advertising
- Special build outdoor
- Ambient outdoor
- Interactive outdoor
- Out–Of–Home Campaign
- Direct Marketing
- Direct Digital
- New category: Innovation In Print
- New category: 6″ Pre-Rolls (Single) and 6″ Pre-Rolls (Campaign).
- New category: Publication & Magazine designed
- New category: Charity – Social Media
- Several other important changes in Charity
- TVCs & Online have been combined
Entries close at 4pm on Thursday 21 January. The late-entry deadline is Thursday 23 January.
The hard-copy material deadline is Friday 31 January.
- Download the entry document here
Share this Post