AUCKLAND, Today: The Comms Council has initiated its entry call for the 2019 Beacon Awards (in association with NZME). Entry is now open – scroll down for the link.
The call for entry closes on Tuesday 26 February (with a late deadline provision that extends this to Thursday 28 February).
The categories are …
- Social Marketing/Public Service
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Consumer Durables
- Consumer Services
- Best Small Budget (up to $100k per annum)
- Best Use of Event/Activation/Sponsorship
- Best Use of Content
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Use of Mobile
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of Video
- Best Use of Search Engine Marketing
- Best Use of Social
- Creative Media Idea
- Best Use of Insight
- Best Communications Strategy
- Most Effective
- Best Launch
- Best Collaboration
- Sustained Success (Note word limit 1,500)
- Media Business of the Year
- Sales Person or Team of the year
- Rising Star
- Advertiser of the Year
- Media Agency of the Year
- Best in Show
All entries will be measured by a panel of independent judges, who will include prominent business people from outside the industry. The Best in Show is chosen from all Gold Beacon Award winners by a panel of international judges.
The winners will be announced at the Beacon Awards Show – on Thursday 16 May at Shed 10.
Share this Post