NZ TV networks have won five Golds and six Silvers at BDA PROMAX Australasia Conference & Awards, which celebrate the marketing of television and video content on all platforms.
TVNZ Blacksand won two Golds and four Silvers. “Competition this year was tough and the quality of the work was particularly high, so a big congratulations is due to all involved from TVNZ Blacksand with a fantastic sweep of awards,” said TVNZ head of television Jeff Latch.
The TVNZ successes:
- Gold for Best Integrated Media Campaign – Shortland Street Winter Clue Hunt
- Gold for Best Sneak Peek – Broadchurch
- Silver for Best Digital/Website Design – TVNZ Ondemand – First And Fast
- Silver for Best Use Of Digital Media – The Amazing Race Campaign
- Silver for Best Marketing Initiative – Shortland Street Winter Clue Hun
- Runner Up for Best Brand – Exploding Two’s (TV2 Brand campaign)
- View more new Blacksand campaigns here: blacksand.co.nz/our-work.aspx
SKY TV also won two Golds – in the Best Television Image Promo category for Escape The Ordinary, and Best Script or Copy for Bruce Willis. SKY also won Silver for Escape The Ordinary.
And a Gold for MediaWorks in Best Reality Promo for The Great Food Race.
Maori TV took Silver in Best Script or Copy for Pakipumeka Aotearoa.
View the full list of winners here: promaxanz.tv/sites/default/files/public/anz2014-winners_list.pdf
Share this Post