“My name’s Josh – and I’m arriving in New Zealand this November,” writes Joshua Marshall from the UK. “I’m a creative video producer with five years’ experience, passionate about short-form online content.
“I’m a British Citizen with the right to work in NZ, and have plied my trade in the UK, US, Spain, Holland and Australia during the last few years.
“I can offer you:
- A burning passion for storytelling and creating content.
- A diverse skillset encompassing production, account management, videography, editing and social media management.
- Broadcast Journalism BA Hons.
- Cups of tea perfectly crafted by a true Englishman.
- Helping deliver the UK’s first Government-commissioned YouTube series.
- Building an online travel series filmed across five nations.
- Producing content for the BBC, Barclays, Public Health England, The National Lottery, ASUS and many more.
“All of which may make me an excellent addition to your team, or the dream candidate for that vacancy you’ve been itching to fill.”
Joshua Marshall attached a (rather accomplished) video example of his work (that’s it, under the headline).
M+AD reckons: The guy has initiative, he can write, and has a sense of humour. What’re you waiting for?
- Contact him at +61 4 12 401 181 (Marshall is currently in Australia), or www.joshmarshall.co.uk.
Share this Post