How do you use drone footage in a marketing campaign? How do our keep my ad off the ASA’s worst ads list? Can you give away alcohol as a prize? These questions and more will be answered at the NZ Marketing Association’s upcoming Marketing Law half-day conference at the Pullman Auckland on Thursday 20 October.
Confirmed Speakers are:
- MC: Sonia McConnachie, owner + director, Commando
- Hilary Souter, ceo, Advertising Standards Authority
- Yvette Popovic, chief adviser, advocacy, Commerce Commission
- Barbara Zapisteskaya & Shahin Foroughian, Simpson Grierson
- More speakers to be announced soon.
- The importance of best practice marketing and industry self-regulation in New Zealand
- An advertising standards update by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA)
- Misleading and deceptive conduct and unsubstantiated claims
- Demystifying the Commerce Commission – hear who they are and what they do
- The usual suspects – abiding by gambling act and sales promotions; unsolicited electronic messaging and opt-ins; promotion of alcohol, and more
There’s also a panel discussion on the menu: Your brand’s legal and ethical responsibility when amplifying content across social and digital channels, including the use of influencers and bloggers when promoting your products.
- Member price $295 + gst
- Non-member price $395 + gst
- Group Discount Purchase 5 tickets for the price of 4
- MA members not-for-profit purchase 2 tickets for the price of 1
Share this Post