Bauer Media has upgraded one of its most popular reader websites, Woman’s Day. The new look sees the site moving away from lifestyle & food content, and introducing a sharper focus on celebrity and gossip.
The revamped site now features …
- Image galleries and videos running at a much higher spec
- Content is more discoverable and easy to navigate, more visual content
- Icons on photo galleries and video for at-a-glance identification
- Focus is on celebrity and gossip, moved away from lifestyle and food content (food content/recipes now all housed on www.foodtolove.co.nz)
- Infinite scrolling on articles (like Facebook)
- Aggressive traffic driver strategy through social, EDM, cross-network and content discovery platforms.
The hero of the current issue is a moving tribute from Joan Collins to her sister Jackie.
Share this Post