Seven Lions for New Zealand work on Day 4 in Cannes – but none of them Gold. The categories decided last night were Radio, Design, Cyber, Press, and Product Design.
- Colenso/NZ Radio Training School won two Silver Radio Lions (for Mars Pedigree Talkies and K9FM).
- FCB scored two Bronze Lions – both in Design – for Sony Bottled Walkman.
- DDB took out two Bronze Lions in Cyber – for Sky TV Game of Thrones Season 4 launch #BringDownTheKing, and Paw Justice Animal Strike.
- And Colenso took out a Bronze Lion in Cyber for Samsung S4 The Smart Phone Line.
But there was no joy for NZ overnight when the Press and Product Design winners were announced.
- See all Radio winners here
- See Design winners here
- See all Cyber winners here
- See all Press winners here
- See all Product Design winners here
Share this Post