Tickets for next Tuesday’s Digital Day Out are reported to be selling well, prompting the Marketing Association to issue a hurry-up to potential participants.
“It’s nearly here,” says the latest MA e-flyer. “Unless you have a flux capacitor or a telephone box from George Carlin, you miss this event, you’re missing out!”
DDO runs 8.30am to 5pm at Sky City Convention Centre this Tuesday 21 June.
The speakers include:
- Dave Maunsell (Accenture Australia)
- Cassie Roma (Air New Zealand)
- Monica Bloom (Getty Images USA)
- Nick Vile (Adshel NZ)
- James Fogelberg (Adshel NZ)
- Samantha Osborne (Mindshare NZ)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Biometrics and the I.O.T.
- Digital signage and DOOH
- Social Media Marketing
- Trends affecting digital marketing
- Thought leadership keynotes
- Case study showcasing virtual reality
Tickets cost $415+gst (for members), but a whopping $735+gst for non-members. Book at www.marketing.org.nz.
Share this Post