Fashion Quarterly editor Sally-Ann Mullin will select the winners for tonite’s inaugural FQ Best Dressed competition at the Axis Awards at the Viaduct Events Centre.
The Best Dressed comp is usually the preserve of the Beacons, but CAANZ events manager Natasha Stichbury told M+AD that FQ requested the extension to Axis this year.
- The Best Dressed Man wins a Working Style accessories kit
- Best Dressed Woman wins a Deadly Ponies handbag
- Best Character wins Jo Malone fragrance
- Best Accessory wins Jo Malone fragrance
FQ will photograph all likely contenders when they arrive – then Mullin’s decisions will be announced during the Axis show.
Also on the menu tonight is the announcement of the winner of the Axis Agency Challenge (see the video here: interestingwins.co.nz).
“Interesting Wins is our theme this year,” says Stichury. “We want you to enjoy yourself – and bring your sense of humour!”
- Everything you need to know aboutAxis tonight (including timetable, tickets info, finalists) here
- More details here
Share this Post