CAANZ has issued its entry call for Effie 2014, with a deadline of Tuesday 5 August (4pm), and a 48-hour extended deadline.
As usual, the extended deadline carries a fairly hefty financial penalty (up to $1000 extra) which must be applied for before regular entries close.
- Call for entries issued: Thursday 5 June
- Entries Close: Tuesday 5 August, 4pm
- 48hr late penalty deadline: Thursday 7 August, 4pm
- Preliminary judging: Tuesday 26 August (Auckland) and Thursday 28 August (Wellington)
- Creative Due: Thursday 11 September
- Category Judging: Tuesday 16 September (Auckland)
- Finalists Announced: Wednesday 17 September
- Executive judging: Monday 22 September (Auckland)
- Effectiveness Function: Tuesday 7th October at AUT
- Effie Awards Show: Thursday 9 October (The Langham)
Share this Post