The 2015 Facebook Awards has issued its call for entries. The Facebook Awards (formerly the Facebook Studio Awards) celebrate top creative work on Facebook and, for the first time, on Instagram too.
“Winning work doesn’t just wow audiences, though,” said a Facebook NZ spokesperson. “It drives businesses results.
Brands and agencies that submit their work for review have an opportunity to receive international recognition from some of the top minds in the industry, including members of the Facebook Creative Council.
Submissions are open until Wednesday 1 April, and winners will be announced later this summer.
This year’s Facebook Awards feature four additional categories to recognise more aspects of creative excellence in marketing. Here are this year’s categories:
- Integated Campaign: Recognises excellence in telling a cohesive campaign story across multiple channels
- Craft: Recognises excellence in film, photography, copywriting, user experience and/or sequencing
- Social Technology (new): Recognises the best technology integration or application built with Facebook
- Media Strategy (new): Recognises creative and effective use of media on Facebook using insights, data and targeting to inform strategy and drive business results
- Facebook for Good (new): Recognises excellence in campaigns created for
- New Frontiers (new): Recognises excellence in campaigns for high-growth markets, including India, Southeast Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East
- Instagram campaigns. Historically, the Facebook Awards considered campaigns published on Facebook only. This year we’ll also consider work on Instagram (under the Craft category).
The Facebook Awards are open to campaigns that ran between February 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Original work can be in any language, but submissions must be in English.
To submit your campaign for review and for more details on voting criteria and timing, visit the Facebook Awards.
Share this Post