Facebook has updated its Blueprint eLearning site site to ensure compatibility with lower bandwidth connections and improve accessibility to the full Blueprint platform.
With more than 3 million active advertisers on Facebook across the world and more than 70% of those outside the US, scaling resources, education, and tools to help these businesses grow and keep up with the changing landscape is a top priority for Facebook. To address this challenge, Facebook launched the Blueprint eLearning program in March 2015 to help marketers grow their business.
“In the last year, Blueprint has grown dramatically – both in the numbers of people using it and the countries in which it is offered,” said New York-based Facebook marketing manager Jason Fournier in a release circulated to NZ trade media.
“In order to give advertisers the world over the best route to their target audiences, Facebook is continually improving the program. Now we’re announcing an updated design of the Blueprint eLearning site to ensure compatibility with lower bandwidth connections and improve accessibility to the full Blueprint platform.
“The new 2G and 3G-friendly site is helping to fuel the growth of businesses and advertisers in developing and emerging markets. Blueprint eLearning courses are now available in English, Simplified Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Spanish, and Japanese.”
The release shared some statistics on the scale of the programme:
- Since March we have seen more than 527,000 course enrolments
- Blueprint has more than 175,000 unique users
- In just one month alone there were more than 70,000 course enrolments
- Top 5 markets by users: United States, India, Egypt, Brazil and the United Kingdom
- Top 5 courses by enrolments: Facebook Terminology, Welcome to Marketing on Facebook, Successful Campaigns, Brand Best Practices and Creative Best Practices
- Blueprint Live: Over 1600 people have attended an event in North America or Europe since Live launched in June 2015. It is available in North America, EMEA, APAC and will be rolling out in Latin America soon.
“The success of Blueprint internationally underscores the importance of building scaled digital education. We look forward to building Blueprint with our partners so we can bring these resources to more people and help businesses grow,”Fournier said.
Share this Post