New Zealand’s population mix is changing rapidly with 40% of Kiwis now over the age of 45 – but is our marketing and advertising keeping pace? The Marketing Association has assembled a trio of prominent media executives to update agencies on this this issue.
News Works, with Fairfax Media national sales manager Mark Copplestone, Colmar Brunton national qualitative director Spencer Willis, and NZME agency sales director, Donna Gurney will hold a free breakfast briefing that will offer new insights into this growing segment, gleaned from surveying over 1600 people aged 45+.
The study, conducted by Colmar Brunton, delves into the over 45s’ future plans, their spending habits and their media preferences, including a look into their digital adoption.
- The event will be held on Tuesday 15 March 8-10am.
- Breakfast will be served from 8am
- Presentation starts 8.30am
- Q&As follow at approximately 9.30am
- Breakfast briefing concludes at 10am
The Maritime Room
NZ Maritime Museum
Cnr Quay and Hobson Streets
- More here
- Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post