New Zealand agencies shone at the 31st London International Awards in Las Vegas, winning a Grand LIA, seven Golds, two Silvers and one Bronze at the 31st LIA Awards, judged last month in Las Vegas. As expected Y&R’s McWhopper & Colenso’s Brewtroleum were standouts.
The Print Grand LIA was awarded to Y&R NZ for Burger King McWhopper – a star at this year’s show with seven LIA statue (by four different juries) – The Grand LIA, plus four Gold, one Silver, one Bronze and one finalist spot.
The other New Zealand winners were Colenso BBDO (two Golds – both for DB Export Brewtroleum), and Clemenger BBDO/Proximity Wellington (one Silver).
THE NZ WINNERS
- Integration Gold for DB Brewtroleum’s multi-platform campaign
- Non-Traditional/Experiential Gold for Brewtroleum
- Print Grand LIA – Y&R NZ for Burger King McWhopper
- Gold – Integration – Multi-platform Campaign for Burger King McWhopper
- Gold – Non-Traditional – Branded Content for Burger King McWhopper
- Gold – Non-Traditional – Guerrilla Marketing for Burger King McWhopper
- Gold – Print – Corporate Image for Burger King McWhopper
- Silver – The NEW – Media Innovation for Burger King McWhopper
- Bronze – Non-Traditional – Experiential for Burger King McWhopper
Clemenger BBDO/Proximity: Digital Silver for viral road safety for NZ Transport Agency Hello
This year, 15 Grand LIAs were awarded:
- See all winners & finalists here: www.liaentries.com/winners.
Share this Post