AUCKLAND, Tuesday: After a successful event last year, the iMedia Modern Media Summit New Zealand is coming back to Taupō this 25-27 October (Wednesday-Friday).
Registrations to attend the 2023 media summit are now open (scroll down for the link).
The iMedia Modern Media Summit NZ is designed to deliver a shared learning experience that generates ideas, opportunities, and stronger working relationships. Delegates are invited as a pairing of both the media leads within a marketing team, and the associated media agency account lead.
This results in the leading media practitioners and some of the country’s top marketers coming together “to be inspired and informed”.
The organisers promise “2.5 days, 55 x brands + agencies, 55+ technology & solution providers/vendors, and 15+ presentations”.
The release advising us of this was sent by Comexposium Australia.
It reads: “iMedia Modern Media Summit is a conference that champions thought leadership across the media industry. Designed to deliver a shared learning experience that generates ideas, opportunities, and stronger relationships.
“This event is for leading media and brand practitioners across New Zealand’s top 100 advertisers.
“Unlike other events, delegates are invited as a pairing of both the media leads, within a marketing team, and the associated media agency account lead.
“This format allows New Zealand’s top marketers and supporting partners to come together for an inspirational and informative event all under the one roof.”
“Delegates are invited as a pairing of the media leads, within a marketing team, and the associated media agency account lead.”
The release did not provide speaker information – but the 2022 iMedia Modern Media Summit NZ advisory board included …
- iMedia ANZ MD Ryf Quail (now based in Sydney)
- iMedia advisory board chair Gary Peace (Sydney-based)
- Jaguar NZ marketing manager Luke Meurant
- Nathan Brown (Oovvuu Sydney
- Phil Zohrab, MD at Ground Control Data NZ
- Former Together NZ managing partner Rufus Chuter (now chair of the Comms Council media committee
- FCB NZ chief transformation officer Qassem Naim
- ANZA ceo Lindsay Mouat
- TVNZ commercial director Jodi O’Donnell
- MediaWorks commercial director Liz Fraser
- Google NZ’s Ryan Ferguson
- The Media Lab’s Antony Young
- Warner Bros. Discovery ANZ ad sales director Donna Gurney (Auckland-based)
- Meta NZ’s Spencer Bailey
- PHD Group Australia ceo Nikki Grafton
- OMD NZ ceo Nigel Douglas
- ASB Bank CMO Helen Fitzsimons
- Spark brand marketing lead Ally Young
Comexposium is one of the world’s leading event organisers. Globally, it hosts 135 B2B and B2B2C events across many different sectors, significantly in agriculture, construction, fashion, food, health, leisure, real estate, retail, security, students, tourism, and works council. At events, in 30 countries, Comexposium welcomes 3,5 million visitors and 48,000 exhibitors annually. Headquartered in France, Comexposium’s employees and sales network operate in 20 countries.
Share this Post