AUCKLAND, Today: The latest issue of Phantom Billstickers Phan Mail introduces “one of the goodtime boys at Phantom” – the companion of creative project manager Connor Lucas-Dyer.
“When Friday comes into the office he can be just a teensy bit disruptive because all the attention makes him excitable, and he just wants to play with everyone,” Lucas- Dyer reckons.
“He’s a high-energy pup, and he fits right in.
“We’re a pretty pup-friendly workplace because our canine companions have always been part of the billsticking business”
- Name: Friday.
- Date of Birth: Good Friday 2020. (Geddit?)
- Breed: Purebred English Staffy. Think: Tough little nugget with legs and an irrepressible character.
- Likes: Tennis balls, and the chasing thereof.
- Favourite place to hang out: Lying on a lap or between your legs.
- Dislikes: Soda water. Has been known to try and kill Sodastream machines.
“I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but Staffies chatter. When Friday gets really excited he sounds like a cross between a tui and a dog.”
“Friday is just one of the Dogs of Phantom. We’re a pretty pup-friendly workplace because our canine companions have always been part of the billsticking business.
“They’re chuffed as hell to get out on a poster-pasting run at the crack of dawn, and they fit right into the office as well.”
Share this Post