HAMILTON/TAURANGA, Monday: Central North Island full-service agency KingSt has welcomed three arrivals, farewelled one and promoted another.
CEO Chris Williams (via KingSt’s latest e-newsletter) reports that …
- Angela Alonso “couldn’t resist the bright lights of Hamilton” and returns to both the city and KingSt, bringing her extensive design leadership and expertise to every project.
- Renee Henry joins the creative team, applying both her previous animation skills and recent quals in design to team Tauranga.
- Pietta Barnett takes on more (“is that even possible?”); promoted to senior account manager.
- Theresa West has realised a six-year journey to her and Ryan’s ‘sick-as new digs’ in Raglan.
- Victoria Cropp joins the Hamilton suits, and is already kicking it out of the park, bringing her sports marketing background to the FIFA Hamilton Host City campaigns.
- Robyn Henwood is out galavanting around Europe till September. Don’t feel too sorry for her, she’ll be accompanied by three teen/tweens!
- Judy Coulter is also travelling, feeding the golf habit with a visit to the British Open in July.
- And, James got a dog, who luckily fills the hole left by the now destroyed headphones, three pairs of shoes and a couch.
Share this Post