LAS VEGAS: Today: The London International Awards has appointed two more New Zealand jurors for this year’s show in Nevada in November – bringing the numver of Kiwis on the juries to five.
The young Auckland creatives are joining the onsite Creative LIAisons Program –
- Cece Chu, senior creative, Saatchi & Saatchi NZ
- Kimberley Scott, art director, Special Group Auckland
Already on board are …
- Jonathan McMahon, ECD at Special Auckland – (Ambient & Activation | Print | Poster | Billboard Jury.
- Matty Burton, Group CCO, DDB Group Aotearoa (Digital and Use of Social Media & Influencers Jury)
- And Kate Roydhouse, executive producer at The Sweetshop Auckland –(Production & Post-Production and Music Video Jury).
The juries will gather on-site in Las Vegas to view every piece of work in their respective categories. LIA has no pre-judging.
Entry Deadline: 14 August
Winners Announced: 6 November
LIA, now in its 38th year, was founded by president Barbara Levy, the first and only woman to start and operate an international awards show. It has a full-time staff of only women.
Share this Post