FCB senior creative Freddie Coltart will represent New Zealand at the London International Awards Creative Conversations programme to be held in Las Vegas in October.
Creative Conversations is a four-day programme held during the LIA judging week at the Encore Hotel, Las Vegas. It is geared towards newcomers in the industries of advertising, design, digital and production. This educational initiative is fully funded by LIA including airfares and accommodation.
The Creative Conversations programme includes seminars and one-on-one meetings with jurors and speakers.
Joining Coltart in Las Vegas will be Whybin\TBWA Auckland CD Lisa Fedyszyn, who is sitting on the Non-Traditional Jury.
2014 Key Dates
- Entry Deadline – closed 13 August
- Judging and Creative Conversations – 3-11 October
- Shortlist Released – 20 October
- Winners Announced – 3 November (in LA)
- See more here: www.liaawards.com/creative_conversations/speakers/2014
- And here: www.liaawards.com
- See the judges here: www.liaawards.com/juries/2013/jury/index.cfm?juryid=7&jury_cat=15
Share this Post