NEW YORK, Today: Special NZ ECD Jonathan McMahon has been appointed president of the London International Awards jury for the ambient & activation/print/poster/billboard category.
“The full juries, including the jury presidents, will be travelling from six different continents to gather in Las Vegas for our onsite judging,” said LIA president Barbara Levy.
“LIA has no pre-judging. This ensures that all work will be judged equally through careful deliberations and robust discussions.”
“The full juries, including the presidents, will be travelling from six continents to gather in Las Vegas for our onsite judging”
- Initial entry deadline: 15 June
- Fees: No late fees. No upload fees.
- Eligibility: Work submitted must initially be released, published and/or broadcast in a commercial environment with client approval from 1 July 2022 through 31 August 2023.
- Onsite judging: 7-15th October
- Winners: Will be announced 6 November
The London International Awards, now in its 38th year, was founded in the UK, but is now based in New York, where it is owned and staffed by women.
- Enter here: liaawards.com
Share this Post