AUCKLAND, Today: The Marketing Association has booked four of NZ’s best-known creative stars for its Brainy Breakfast in August. Their topic – Bring the Dead Back to Life with Creativity and Humour … What It Takes to Be Bold, Brave, and Creatively Daring.
Taking centre stage at the Hilton on Princes Wharf will be …
- Special ECD Lisa Fedsyszyn
- Special chief strategy officer Rory Gallery
- FCB co-CCO Leisa Wall
- FCB co-CCO Peter Vegas
Their presentation (sponsored by TRA) includes …
- Lessons from the 2023 Axis Grand Prix winner Road to Zero – Toll Booth.
- Last Performance (shortlisted for the 2023 Titanium Lions)
- Plus, one more creative masterpiece – “watch this space!”
A release from the MA says: “You are in for a real treat at the August Brainy Breakfast featuring the creative minds behind recent stand-out campaigns.
“Not only will they share lessons from their incredible work but also discuss how they nurture creativity and diversity of thought within their teams, and how they build support for their creative ideas.”
Share this Post