The Marketing Association is gearing up for tomorrow’s (Thursday 27 August) 2015 TVNZ NZ Marketing Awards. The MA has engaged Te Radar as its emcee – for the fifth successive year. And at press time there were still a few tickets available (five, to be precise).
The venue is again the Langham, with pre-drinks at 6pm, the doors open at 6.30, and the show gets under way at 7pm. The winners will be chosen from 116 finalists.
After the main show ends around 10pm, the party continues with Auckland’s Platinum Duo, who will play through to midnight.
M+AD will send out the winners list first thing Friday.
- See all the finalists here
- More info here: www.everythingmarketing.co.nz
- Events director Kirsty Jamieson: Kirsty@marketing.org.nz
- Book here: www.marketing.org.nz/Event?Action=View&Event_id=911
- Platinum Duo: www.eventfinda.co.nz/2013/platinum-duo8/auckland
See Platinum Duo’s Cherie Mathieson perform
See Platinum Duo’s Paul Voight perform
Share this Post