GREY LYNN, Today: Recently there was an addition to Phantom’s C Suite. “Obi joined us as CCO (chief cuddle officer) late last year,” writes Yoannah Dieudonne in an affectionate piece in the latest Phan Mail – out of “the world’s sweetest little outdoor advertising company”.
“Technically, he came as part of a package with our commercial manager [said Yoannah Dieudonne], but Obi is already helping out with corporate happiness.
“Dislikes: Nail clippers, fireworks, trips to the vet.”
- Name: Obi (because Dieudonne’s partner is a Star Wars fan). Breed: Huntaway.
- Personality traits: Relentlessly positive, as evidenced by his continuous smile. When he’s happy he does a little wiggle walk. If he gets really excited he sneezes.
- Favourite thing to do in the office: Visiting everybody’s desk in the morning for some one-on-one quality time.
- Favourite thing to do at home: Sitting by the lounge window on Neighbourhood Watch duty. Hours can pass.
- Likes: Cuddles.
- Dislikes: Nail clippers, fireworks, trips to the vet.
- What to say when you meet him: “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”
- What not to say: “Let’s go the vet to get those nails clipped.
“Say hi to Obi next time you’re in our Auckland office,” writes Dieudonne. “Cuddles optional.”
“The people and pups at Phantom are universally friendly and helpful. Want to join them? If you’re the type of positive person who loves to get shit done and have a good time while you’re doing it, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Share this Post