AUCKLAND, Today: The call for entry for the 2022 PRINZ Public Relations Awards is now open. Entries should be submitted before 4pm on Friday, 25 February 2022.
Headed by newly appointed chief judges, Denise Mackay and Andrew Pirie, the PRINZ Awards will be judged by local and international industry professionals – yet to be named – drawn from in-house and agency practices.
Both Mackay & Pirie are Fellows of PRINZ (Public Relations Institute of NZ).
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner Auckland’s Aotea Centre in May (date to be advised).
“Winners will unveiled at the Aotea Centre in May (date to be advised).”
2022 PRINZ Awards Categories:
- Corporate and Business Public Relations
- Consumer or Customer Relations
- Community Relations and Engagement
- Financial Communications and Investor Relations
- Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Internal Communications
- Issues, Crisis or Reputation Management
- Marketing Communication
- Experiential and Activation
- Best Use of Media Relations
- Best Use of Digital and Social Media
- Best Influencer Campaign
- Most Innovative Campaign
- Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year
- Paul Dryden Tertiary Award
- PR In-house Team of the Year
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (one to seven staff)
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (more than seven staff)
- Entry forms and more details here: www.prinz.org.nz/prinz-awards
Share this Post