Two NZ promo agencies made it through to the finalist round of the Australasian Promotional Marketing Association’s 2014 Star Awards.
Auckland indie Belowtheline is a finalist in five categories:
- Best Activity Generating Brand Loyalty for George Weston Foods ‘Ploughmans Bakery Grow Your Own Sandwich’
- Best Activity Generating Brand Volume for ‘Pepsi Million Dollar Max it’
- Best Shopper Marketing Campaign for ‘Fonterra Find Your Fortune’
- Best Integrated Communications Campaign ( Over $1million) with George Weston Foods ‘Ploughmans Bakery Grow Your Own Sandwich’
- Best Brand Building Campaign for Ploughmans
And Parnell-based ApolloNation NZ (part of the Aegis Media network) scored four finalists spots (three of them for Tui Catch a Million):
- Young Achiever of the Year (Tyler Shepherd)
- Best Integrated Communications Campaign (Under $1m budget): Tui Catch a Million
- Best Brand Building Campaign: Tui Catch a Million
- Best Activity Generating Brand Awareness and Trial: Tui Catch a Million
Finalists were assessed on strategic relevance, originality, creative execution and effectiveness by a panel of 37 judges, across 17 categories.
This year’s winners will be announced at the APMA Star Awards night in Sydney on Thursday 7 August.
- For more information and to book tickets, visit the APMA website here: www.apma.com (be warned – this site is a mess!).
Share this Post