BEIJING & NEW YORK, Today: The One Club Asia has appointed Auckland’s Milk Type Foundry partner/designer to the jury of its Typography, Type Design & Lettering category in the One Asia Creative Awards 2022.
This category debuts for the first time this year as a separate discipline with its own jury.
The jury will evaluate how typography is created and used in varying forms of advertising and design in the APAC region. Winners will be included in The One Club’s Global Creative Rankings.
The other jury members are:
- Jaemy Choong, graphic designer, artist, Kuala Lumpur
- Mak Kai Hang, founder, creative director, Makkaihang Design, Hong Kong
- Kun Lam, founder, art director, Indego Design, Macau
- Noheul Lee, co-founder, type designer, lo-ol type, Geneva/Seoul
- Che Liang, founder, artistic director, Liangxiang Design, Chengdu
- Jo Malinis, founder, Type63, Quezon City
- Anagha Narayanan, freelance typeface designer, Amiens (France)
- Gemma O’Brien, artist, designer, Gemma O’Brien, Sydney
- Boom Promphan Suksumek, type designer, Cadson Demak, Bangkok
- Jonathan Yuen, creative director, founder, Roots, Singapore
- He Yuxuan, designer, Hesign Studio, Shenzhen
Online judging will take place in October, with finalists announced in November. Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will be announced in late November.
Entries are now being accepted (scroll down for the link).
More here …
Share this Post