Five NZ entries – four of them from OMD – have been named as finalists in the International Festival of Media in London. PHDiQ Auckland also made the cut.
- OMD: Best Entertainment Platform for Pepsi Party House
- OMD: Creative Use of Media for NZTA TinnyVision
- OMD: Best Use of Mobile for NZTA TinnyVision
- OMD: Best Use of Native Advertising for Pepsi Party House
- PHDiQ: Creative Use of Media for Leukaemia Blood Cancer Foundation NZ Search for a Cure
OMD managing director Andrew Reinholds said: “We are really excited to have four finalists in such a prestigious global awards show. It is always interesting to see our work recognised at the highest global level, it puts our work in context and reiterates our ability on the international stage.”
The winners will be announced at at the Cavalieri in Rome on May 10-12.
About the festival
The Festival of Media Global was launched in Venice in 2007. Drawing together the global leadership of media agency networks with the most innovative media owners and the world’s most powerful and progressive marketers, the Festival has become a premier forum of debate for an industry undergoing profound structural change. With “media” at its heart, the Festival of Media is the only event that draws together themes such as branded content, advertising and social media, free versus paid-for media models, the future of measurement, procurement in marketing and transformative consumer trends.
Share this Post