BEIJING and NEW YORK, Monday: The One Club for Creativity has opened the call for entries for the One Asia Creative Awards 2022, and announced the show will now be included as part of the club’s Global Creative Rankings. Eligible countries include Australia and New Zealand.
The early entry deadline is July 15, with the regular deadline August 19, and the final deadline September 16.
Last year’s One Asia 2021 special awards winners included …
- Independent Agency of the Year: Special Group Auckland
- Production Company of the Year: Sweetshop Auckland
The One Club ceo Kevin Swanepoel said: “Some changes were made to this year’s awards, most significant being inclusion of One Asia as part of The One Club’s renowned Global Creative Rankings for 2023.”
“Eligible countries include Australia and New Zealand.”
New and changed categories this year include …
- Brand-Side, Experiential & Immersive, and Gaming have been added as disciplines.
- Interactive & Online and Mobile disciplines are now merged as Interactive, Online & Mobile.
- Brand Partnership sub category is expanded into more categories.
- Metaverse is now a category in three disciplines: Experiential & Immersive, Gaming, and Interactive, Online & Mobile.
- Cultural Driver Award, recognizing influential ideas and executions which created new trends and transformed mainstream culture
- Sustainable Development Goals Award, honoring the team who chose to utilize their creative talents and resources to better the world we live in, and contribute to securing a sustainable future for all.
Juries for One Asia Creative Awards 2022 will be announced shortly. Online judging will take place in October, with finalists announced in November. Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will be announced in late November.
Eligible countries and regions for One Asia are Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Mainland China, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Swanepoel: “The call for entries is supported by a campaign using the theme Creativity without borders, in recognition of how agencies and brands have overcome the challenges of the pandemic to create powerful work.
“One Asia 2022 is also the chance for creatives all across APAC to come together and celebrate creative excellence from the region.”
Share this Post