AUCKLAND, Today: DDB, FCB, Stanley St, and Clemenger BBDO are the agency finalists in The Radio Bureau’s 2020 Orca Awards, announced this morning.
DDB and FCB have a brace each, while Stanley St – the only indie to make it through – scored one.
- DDB: VW Swim Mum (creatives Matt Williams, Freddie Coltart & Rory McKechnie)
- DDB: McDonald’s Working Late Tonight (Matt Williams & Freddie Coltart)
- FCB: Fire & Emergency NZ Forest Fire (Hayley Marks)
- FCB: Pak’n Save Savey (David Shirley & Melina Fiolitakis)
- Stanley St: Rebel Sport Find Your Rhythm (Brooke Wiley & Tim Thach)
- Clemenger BBDO: NZ Transport Agency Live For Tomorrow (Steve Hansen & JP Twaalfhoven)
The Grand Orca winner takes home a $10,000 cash prize and a $10,000 client radio campaign.
The winners will be announced at an awards luncheon on Thursday 13 August at the Matisse Room Auckland.
Share this Post