AUCKLAND, Monday: The Public Relations Institute of New Zealand has announced the key dates for the 2020 PRINZ Awards – and entries are now officially open.
Now in its 46th consecutive year, these awards showcase the best individuals, teams and campaigns in public relations and communications management across 13 categories.
- Entries open: Monday 3 February
- Awards writing webinar: Tuesday 4 February
- Entries close: Monday 2 March
- 48 hour late deadline: 5pm Wednesday 4 March
- Finalists announced: Early May
- Awards Dinner: Thursday 11 June, Hopetoun Alpha, Auckland
- More here: prinz.org.nz/PRINZ-Awards/Categories
- Entry form: prinz.org.nz/PRINZ-Awards
Share this Post