Tickets are still available for the Marketing Association’s full-day Digital Day Out conference, to be held at Sky City this coming Tuesday (16 June).
“Don’t miss out on hearing from our fantastic line-up of speakers, along with a panel discussion on Programmatic Marketing,” says MA chair Lance Walker.
“Programmatic has revolutionised online advertising by giving marketers the means to get targeted, real-time messages in front of their online customers based on their data or behaviour,” he said. “It’s a fascinating area of marketing, so come ready with your questions.”
The day will include coverage of:
- Digital trends
- Social media
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
- Digital entertainment
- Technologies and innovation.
Tickets cost $735 (excluding gst), but only $415 (excluding gst) for MA/CAANZ/ANZA members. Group bookings discounts are available.
This year’s speakers are:
- Kym Niblock (ceo, Lightbox): A seasoned and innovative digital leader with a global outlook, Niblock has 25 years of media and 10 years of IPTV and OTT digital experience.
- Rachel Prince (NZTA principal advisor): Prince manages the world-class road safety advertising campaign for the NZ Transport Agency and has been managing the campaign for over 12 years.
- Wayne Pick (CD, Colenso BBDO/Proximity): Pick has worked at leading agencies in South Africa, Singapore, London, New Zealand and New York. He has won over 100 international creative and effectiveness awards for his work in digital, experiential and direct.
- Danu Abeysuriya (ceo/founder, Rush Digital): Rush Digital is a tech-creative firm based in Auckland that creates digital experiences for brands.
- Ian Wong (Partner, IBM Global Business Services): Lead partner in the IBM Interactive Experience practice for Australia/New Zealand, based in the IBM Studios, Melbourne.
- Lucan Creamer (executive manager Events Melbourne): Creamer began his career in advertising at George Patts Melbourne; he then moved to work on his passion, major events, through the Commonwealth Games, The Rugby World Cup, The Asian Games and Wimbledon.
- Scott Bradley (fFounder/ceo of VMob): Scott Bradley has shaped his career around uncovering and amplifying customer-focused engagement solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands during his 25 years in the technology, analytics and marketing industries.
- Ryf Quail (managing director, Fresh Focus): Quail is a seasoned media and marketing professional with a passion for making digital media a commercial advantage for businesses.
- Alex Radford (general manager, iProspect NZ): With a career in digital marketing spanning over fifteen years, across publisher, client and agency Radford is one of the most experienced digital performance marketers in New Zealand.
- Josh Borthwick (head of advertising, Trade Me): Borthwick is an internet media specialist with specific skills in online advertising, new media analysis, business development, web video production and creative writing.
- James Perrin (head of digital marketing, ANZ): Perrin has 18 years’ experience of building and leading fully integrated and digital specialist marketing teams across a range of key finance and telco businesses such as GE, Prudential, T-Mobile and Telecom.
- Michele A’Court (Digital Day Out 2015 MC): Originally trained as a journalist in 1979 and with a degree from Victoria University in English Literature & Drama, A’Court has been part of New Zealand’s entertainment industry since she first appeared on television in 1987 as a children’s TV presenter.
- Book here
- M+AD images for this story were provided by iStock by Getty Images
Share this Post