Phantom Billstickers’ Poetry on Posters Project has dedicated its new postcard project to the work of Cliff Fell, David Merritt, Ben Brown, Alice Anderson, Frankie McMillan, Jefferey Paparoa Holman, Becky Woodall and David Eggleton.
The eight-postcard sets are being distributed free to 4000 fans of Phantom’s Cafe Reader free mini-magazine, and 2500 cafes and retail outlets nationwides (the Ponsonby Pool Hall – under the food hall on Ponsonby Rd –always has copies on hand).
“We are hoping that people will use the postcards to connect with their friends and family and to help us spread the voice of Kiwi poets around the world,” says Phantom’s Briana Juretich.
Contact her email@example.com to be kept in the Posters Project loop.
“Here are a few stats about the project:
- We have been putting up poster of poems by Kiwi poets all around the world since 2009, 6 years and counting;
- Phantom has been supporting the arts in New Zealand for 33 years
- We have pasted up more than 30 thousand poem posters
- The project involves over 120 New Zealand poets
- The poem posters have been seen in over 18 countries and hundreds of cities
- We have run six poetry events in New Zealand and two overseas”
Share this Post