The 2016 Harbourview Sculpture Trail is hoping ad agency creatives will submit proposals to exhibit at the next showing on the Te Atatu peninsula on 4-20 March 2016.
The Harbourview Sculpture Trail is a biennial outdoor exhibition and sale of contemporary art that aims to challenge emerging and established artists to create site-specific artworks inspired by the rich local history and natural environment.
Projects sought will reflect a wide range of contemporary New Zealand art practice and can include object, installation, participatory and time-based works.
Successful submissions will be informed by the site with reference to the environment, history and social fabric of the area. Preference will be given to new, site-specific projects that have not been exhibited before.
The selection panel for 2016 consists of:
- Sally Lush Curator Harbourview Sculpture Trail
- Andrew Clifford Director Te Uru Waitakere Contemporary Gallery
- Monique Redmond Senior Lecturer, Programme Leader Visual Arts AUT
Timeline & contact details
- For all submission enquiries: Contact Curator Sally Lush (email@example.com; 027 260 9486)
- Site visits can be arranged with her on Friday 20 March and Sunday 22 March 2015. You need to book these with Sally Lush by Monday 16 March 2015.
- Submission deadline: 5pm, Friday 29 May 2015
- Exhibition Dates: 4-20 March 2016.
Submit a Proposal here
More info here: www.harbourviewsculpture.com
Share this Post