AUCKLAND, Today: The Marketing Association is hawking tickets for its upcoming Marketing Law Workshop in November – with an all-female cast of facilitators.
The MA blurb reads: “Come along to this workshop and learn your obligations when working with influencers and social media Ensuring your social media and influencer marketing is legally sound is not just the law, it’s in your best interest.
“Build lasting, trust-based relationships with influencers and customers, foster authentic engagement and protect your brand by upholding best practise and staying on the right side of the law.
“We’ll workshop this through a variety of lenses so you’ll leave with actionable takeaways you can apply to your marketing immediately.”
The facilitators include Mango’s Zoe Virtue, the ASA’s Claire Hofer, McDonald’s marketing director Jo Mitchell (2019 NZ Marketer of the Year), and OMD business director Jennifer Hilliar.
- Applying the ASA codes to advertising on social media, including recent Complaints Board decisions
- Effective use of social media to targeting the right audience
- User-generated content: Responsibilities and management
- Working with Influencers: Authenticity, transparency, targeting and disclosure
When: Thursday 7 November
Where: Crowne Plaza, 128 Albert St, Auckland CBD
Tickets: $99.95 (excluding gst)
- Buy tickets here: marketing.org.nz/MLawWorkshop
Share this Post