Social media educational site SMK has launched a trade media campaign – including a e-flyer with today’s M+AD – to promote its upcoming two-day course on how to get the best value from social media advertising.
Developing A Highly Effective Social Media Strategy runs in Auckland next week – on Tuesday 25 October and Wednesday 26 October.
Tickets cost $995 for one day; $1895 for both – but there are good early-bird rates of $845 and $1595 for bookings made no later than this Monday 17 October.
Topics under the microscope include:
- Having a purpose rather than just ‘doing’ social media
- How to create content stakeholders want to ‘Follow’ or ‘Like’
- Time saving tools and techniques to produce killer content
- Using social influencers and/or social ads to drive reach
- Integrating social and web analytics to evaluate performance
- How to develop highly sharable campaigns
- Social Media Advertising: Facebook, Instagram & YouTube Mastered
- 2016 Social media advertising best practice reviewed
- Smart targeting techniques and audience insights explored
- Creating killer facebook ads which convert
- Maximising brand awareness with Instagram ads
- How to promote & advertise videos on Youtube
- Integrating social campaign data with web analytics
Book at www.smk.co or call +61 3 9039 6132
Share this Post