AUCKLAND, Wednesday: Leading social marketing agency Socialites has been named a finalist in multiple categories in the Australasian Social Media Marketing Awards.
Socialites has been nominated for Best Social Media Agency of the Year and Best Influencer Agency of the Year, among other categories.
CEO Melanie Spencer said: “This year we have many standout campaigns across a wide range of industries, including government, banking and FMCG which traverse a bevy of social media platforms.”
“We are seeing so many more brands jumping in, showing their gusto and bravery in social and allowing us to push the boundaries to achieve standout commercial outcomes.”
“It’s not yet clear yet if any other NZ agencies are among the finalists.”
It’s not yet clear yet if any other NZ agencies are among the finalists.
Socialites’ nominations include …
- Social Media Agency of the Year
- Influencer Agency of the Year
- Best Public Sector Social Media Campaign
- Best Social Media Customer Service
- Best Social Media Storytelling
- Best Use of Instagram
- Best Use of Instagram Stories
- Best Use of TikTok
- Best Use of Video on Social Media
Share this Post