J Walter Thompson MD Simon Lendrum and Richard Thompson (ceo of NZ ad exchange service KPEX) are among the speakers for next month’s Digital Day Out in Auckland.
Others are Monica Bloom (vice president, global integrated marketing, Getty Images USA, Dan Waugh (general manager ICT, Comvita NZ), and Dave Maunsell (MD, Accenture Australia). More speakers will be announced shortly.
Topics on the menu are …
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Biometrics and the I.O.T.
- Digital signage and DOOH
- Social Media Marketing
- Trends affecting digital marketing
- Thought leadership keynotes
- Case study showcasing virtual reality
Tickets cost $415+gst – but there’s 40% discount if you buy by this Friday (6 May). If you’re not a Marketing Association member, then this conference may not be for you – tickets cost an eye-watering $735+gst.
The Digital Day Out 2016 advisory board is …
- Richard Conway, founder & ceo, Pure SEO
- Eric Rowe, digital marketing innovation manager, ANZ
- Raf Rasile, general manager – digital innovation, Fonterra
- James Butcher, NZ general manager, Mi9
- Gabby McLean – customer engagement manager, Green Cross Health
- Chris MacDonald, VP strategy – business manager, Affinity ID
- Nikki Streater, general manager, Satellite Media
- Brooke Riley, culture & people manager, Trilogy International
DDO16 runs in the New Zealand Rooms at Sky City Convention Centre on Tuesday 21 June 2016, from 8:30am to 5pm.
- More info here: www.marketing.org.nz/ddo16
Share this Post