The Sweet Shop Australia managing director Wilf Sweetland has been appointed chair of the Australasian Writers & Art Directors Association (AWARD), replacing Sydney adman Mark Harricks who steps down after two years.
“It has been a rewarding two years at the helm of AWARD, and I am very proud of the positive steps we have taken, particularly in light of our new ties with a number of major creative organisations, and the important work we have begun in the area of diversity – a focus that will continue,” Harricks said.
The full AWARD Committee are all based in Australia:
- Wilf Sweetland
- Peter Ogden (Creative Director)
- Justine Metcalfe (Creative Partner, YOLO)
- Tim Buesing (Executive Creative Director, Reactive)
- Niccola Phillips (Head of Art, M&C Saatchi)
- Simon Jarosz (Creative Director, Mediacom)
- Julie Faktor (Creative Director, Yonder)
- Jane Burhop (Creative Co-Founder, Common Ventures)
- Cam Blackley (Executive Creative Director, BMF)
- Paul Nagy (Executive Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO)
- See also AWARD deadlines, and NZ grad date announcements (above).
Share this Post