A full list of all prize-winners from tonight’s big Beacons show (formerly the CAANZ Media Awards) will be emailed to M+AD subscribers tomorrow morning (email@example.com if you need to go on that free list).
Here’s the schedule for the CAANZ awards show – and the FIHP after party:
- 5.50pm: The doors at the Viaduct Events Centre open. Complimentary drinks will be served until the awards presentation starts at …
- 7.30pm: The main event will start (on time!). MC is MC is Jesse Mulligan
- 8.00pm: Dinner served (as show rolls on)
- 8.40pm: Refreshment break
- 9.00pm: show resumes
- 9.30pm-ish: Show ends (but the Events Centre cash bar stays open till 11pm)
- 9.50pm: FIHP’s MINI shuttles free service to after party starts
- 10.00pm: The FIHP after party kicks off at Studio, 340 K Rd (http://studiovenue.co.nz).
“Friends In High Places are amped and ready to put on a great after party tonight,” said APN Outdoor general manager Phil Clemas this morning.
“Not only will we celebrate the finalists and metal winners but we’ll also showcase the some large LED technology, similar to what APN Outdoor will be using when building their new Digital Billboard Network in Auckland’s CBD in July.
“We have worked with the management at the Viaduct Events Centre to ensure our six Minis have somewhere to park and wait for guests keen on free rides to the Studio Venue in K Rd for our party.
“Those who want rides will need to present their VIP passes (for the party) to get the freebie. Otherwise, there will be plenty of taxis also available … unfortunately, not free!
“We will have two music areas – downstairs in the main auditorium, DylanC will play sets from 10pm. Upstairs, FIHP have created a ‘quieter’ space where Gene Rivers will plays his sets. You’ll be able to hear yourself think in this space … so great for those who want to chat in a more relaxed and chilled environment.”
Photos and videos from the after party will be posted to the official Friends in High Places Facebook page following the event; www.facebook.com/FriendsInHighPlaces.
For information on the Beacons, visit www.caanz.co.nz.
Contact Clemas at Phil.Clemas@apnoutdoor.co.nz.
Share this Post