AUCKLAND, Today: The New York Times best-selling comms author Seth Godin is coming to New Zealand and Australia in May for a series of seminars.
He fronts in Auckland on Wednesday 20 May at Spark Arena (from 9am to 1.15pm) before continuing to seminars in Sydney & Melbourne. Ticket prices were not available at press time – but think in the vicinity of NZ$1000.
M+AD’s info comes from Aussie comms site Mumbrella, which confirms the NZ date (scroll down for the links) but gives no prices for the Auckland gig.
Mumbrella says: “Let the world’s brightest mind in marketing, innovation and business leadership equip you to drive business growth in 2020.
“During this fast-paced seminar, Seth will share the tools needed to turn customers into evangelists.”
“With 19 best-sellers to his name, Seth Godin is a marketing and leadership titan. He equips marketers and business leaders to differentiate themselves, connect with their ideal customers and spread ideas that demand attention.
“During this fast-paced, practical half-day seminar, Seth will share the tools needed to stand out from your competition, lead with purpose, and turn your customers into evangelists.
“He’ll take a deep dive into his 19 best-sellers (including Purple Cow, This Is Marketing and Linchpin) that have changed our culture and share his thoughts on the future of marketing with his signature curiosity.
“Over four hours Seth Godin will share his life’s work, equipping you with essential skills to implement effective marketing strategies, drive change and stimulate business growth.
“You will learn how to …
- Build a framework for creating products/services people really want. Stand out in an overcrowded marketplace
- Rethink your target market – be remarkable to those that count
- Use the power of story-telling – articulate your business message in a way that resonates
- Turn your customers into evangelists
- Forge meaningful connections in the digital age
- Do work that changes people and leaves a lasting impact.
Share this Post