San Francisco-based author/blogger/digital marketing evangelist Avinash Kaushik will be keynote speaker at the upcoming Google Analytics User Conferences in Sydney and Melbourne.
Other speakers include Google San Francisco analytics specialist Justin Cutroni, and members of the Google analytics team.
Conference highlights include:
- Networking and interactive sessions
- Marketing optimisation and analysis techniques
- Technical best practices and walk-throughs
- Google Analytics tips from the experts
The Sydney conference is on Wednesday 10 September, and the Melbourne conference on Friday 12 September. Book here for either or both.
There’s also a Pre-Conference Masterclass (in Sydney on Tuesday 9 September and Melbourne on Thursday 11 September). This includes technical deep-dives from implementation experts who will share their knowledge and techniques. Topics include Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager, APIs and data visualisation. Book here.
- Queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post