Yahoo New Zealand has today announced the nine winners of its 2015 Digital Stars programme – two are from NZ, with seven from Australia. The NZ winners are Ains Baguion (OMD Auckland) and Sarah Wilson (MediaCom Auckland).
Nine Now in its third year, the awards programme recognises up-and-coming talent in the New Zealand and Australian media planning and buying industry.
Always hotly contested, this year’s competition saw a 155% year-on-year increase in the number of entrants – although the Yahoo release does not provide actual numbers.
“We’ve seen a huge increase in the number of entries this year, and Digital Stars continues to resonate strongly with agencies as a significant platform for our best and brightest young media planners and buyers to gain industry recognition,” said Yahoo NZ general manager sales Louis Niven.
“As ever, the quality of the entries received was outstanding and a tribute to the strong talent we have in New Zealand.”
The 2015 Yahoo Digital Stars winners are:
- Ains Baguion – OMD Auckland
- Sarah Wilson – MediaCom Auckland
- James Wainwright – MediaCom NSW
- Stephanie Shang – OMD NSW
- Madelin Larsen – Carat Brisbane
- Vishan Jayasinghe – Huckleberry Victoria
- Kristen Le – Maxus Victoria
- Ollie Harris – Havas Media NSW
The winners will be rewarded with full access to this year’s Mumbrella360 conference in Australia in June with the prize including a trip to Sydney, lunch with Yahoo7 ceo Ed Harrison, a networking dinner with senior Yahoo7 and Yahoo NZ staff, as well as a number of networking opportunities and entry into the Mumbrella Awards, hosted by Yahoo7.
- For further information about the Yahoo Digital Stars programme, visit www.yahoo.co.nz/digitalstars.
Share this Post