AUCKLAND, Today: The Comms Council has set a date for next year’s Axis Awards – the winners will be announced (Covid-19 permitting) in Shed 10, Auckland, on Thursday 18 March 2021.
Entries open in just two months – on Thursday 12 November 2020.
The key dates are …
- Call for Entries: Thursday 12 November 2020
- Closing date for entries: Tuesday 19 January 2021 at 4pm
- Late entry deadline (late fees apply): Thursday 21 January 2021 at 4pm
- Category Judging: Monday 15-Friday 19 February
- Tickets on sale: Friday 19 February
- Finalists announced: Tuesday 23 February
- Executive online judging: Wednesday 24 to Wednesday 3 March
- Metal discussion meeting (if required):Friday 5 March (Only if required)
- Executive Judging Session: Tuesday 9 March
- Axis Speaks (TBC): Thursday 11 March
- Awards Show: Thursday 18 March at Shed 10, Auckland (TBC)
Meet the judges
Meanwhile, The Comms Council has confirmed its executive judging team for Axis 2021.
The team will be led by convenor Maria Devereux (the award-winning ECD at Colenso BBDO).
She’ll be joined by Special Group executive design director/founding partner Heath Lowe, Wunderman Thompson CD Nina East, DDB CD Christie Cooper, TBWA CCO Shane Bradnick, and Saatchi & Saatchi CCO Steve Cochran.
Share this Post